As a part-time van dweller traveler (aka rubber tramp!) I welcome van lifers at the Seed of Life. Please be aligned with our basic ‘peace’ and ‘terrain theory’ principles. If you still eat meat, that’s cool. We just ask that you cook and eat in your meats inside your vehicle please and not have it on the communal BBQ and in the communal spaces.
Here is what Seed of Life can offer to Van Dwellers
- Safe Places To Park on a 5 acre property with both shady trees and sunny spots
- 30 minutes to Fredericksburg
- 1 hour to Downtown Austin
- 5-10 minutes to groceries
- Playground – swing set and badminton
- Spring creek bath
- Solar shower
- Communal Room with Fridge, desk, flat screen TV and DVD
- Hammocks & chill-out spaces
- Communal BBQ
- Water Fill-up on site
- Dump Station (close by)
- Good cell signal (no wifi minimal 5G EMF on site – we test GREEN!)
- Recycling and Composting (currently no trash)
If you are a Van-lifer and wish to stay longer term, please reach to me directly. I would be willing to offer better terms for my fellow van dwellers. Also, I do offer 1 FREE space – which is right down by the creek, but next to the highway. I call it the “Rest Stop,” because it might be louder than the other spots on site. I really want to be able to barter for a little help around the place if you have some skills to share?
Long Term – Barter Stays
If you dig the vibe and want to stay for a longer term, I am open to offering reduced cost or even free campsites in exchange for basic help around the compound: weeding and watering are always appreciated.
Here’s some pix of my travels: