PRIVATE ROOM IN a Plant-Based Fruitarian-VEGETARIAN HOME
I am an Author, Artist and Raw Food Nutritionist. I have 2 Private Rooms with Private Baths available for rent in Burnet, TX 78611.
- This is one hour Northwest of Austin in the City of Burnet.
- Five (5) blocks walk to the Burnet Town Square and small weekly farmer’s market
- 1935 former schoolhouse home with cozy living room with wood burning fireplace, keyboards, old fashioned record player, and a flat screen TV with ROKU.
- Tile and hardwood floors throughout.
- Vintage house… but was totally overhauled years ago before i purchased it: Central air and heat and lovely re-done kitchen and nice bathrooms.
- Massive Library with cookbooks, health books, religion, tesla and esoteric topics, permaculture, survival topics, art books and much more…
- Shared kitchen for plant-based roommates. Primarily fruitarian vegan household, however, not strict… there may be raw cheese or honey in the kitchen.
- FREE Use of Washer and Dryer IF you use non toxic unscented products.
- Sober-oriented Environment. I do not drink, but if you like a glass of wine or a beer now and then, that’s fine.
- Non Smoking
- Pets are not encouraged. There is an outdoor kitty cat that has adopted the house and sleeps outside on the porch.
- Rent includes Water-Sewer-Trash-Power. If you are a heavy Internet user, you may wish to acquire separate private Internet
- Peaceful Patios, Garden & Firepit. A raised bed and lots of space to grow food if you like.
- PING PONG TABLE!
- Quiet meditative oriented home with crystal bowls and a hand pan drum, etc.
- Professionally cleaned monthly, and remains clean and tidy in between.
Upstairs Apartment $650 month (negotiable with bartered help around house)
- Upstairs Furnished Private Suite includes single twin bed and Private Bath with shower. Because it is an attic space room, it will be warmer than the rest of the house which is wonderful in winter, but for summer, there is a window unit AC to keep this space cool.
- Main room roughly 11×15
- Bathroom 8×10
- Roughly 200 square feet total
View from the window: