The Seed of Life Church is comprised of individuals, each with their own vision and ideas about spirituality as it applies to their daily life. We are founded on Judeo-Christian beliefs and principles with respect to all religions and practices. There are also many basic agreements that are telepathically understood. As a church, a reverence for ALL life is central to our ways. We pursue a spiritual path that includes, but is not limited to, the following common beliefs and agreements:
- We believe that G*D has endowed us with the right to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.
We agree that there is but one life. That life is G*D’s life. That life is perfect. That life is our life now.
- We believe that truth and compassion are instrumental to living together in peace and as a human community.
We agree to accept personal accountability and responsibility for our thoughts, words and actions.
- We believe that vegetarianism (and raw veganism) are the most ecologically sound and humane lifestyles for humanity and that this was revealed to us through the teachings of Yashua and Old Testament scripture (in addition to many other spiritual path writings).
We agree that livestock, fish, or fowl will not be raised in the community for slaughter, nor eaten on the land.
- We believe that the secret to an ageless healthy life is to maintain pure internal Living Waters and that the sentient waters of our being empowered by the Holy Spirit provide our double spiral structural essence.
John 7:38, Revelation 7:17
We agree to maintain our body temples by resisting temporal temptation, and through wise nutrition, regular fasting and cleansing.
- We believe that there are non-material planes of being or levels of consciousness that everyone can experience through various means.
We agree to seek higher planes through mindful practices, and agree that the abuse of any substance is counterproductive to achieving access to such high consciousness.
- We believe that G*D has provided us with unlimited free energetic resources.
We agree to search out, harness and use such energy for the betterment of our community and humanity.
- We believe that the earth is sacred and we have been given custodial dominion over it.
Genesis 1:26, Psalm 24
We agree to be respectful of the soil, air, woods, fields, creeks and wildlife that are under our care. We agree to nurture and regenerate the land and that our land is a wildlife sanctuary.
- We believe that individualized inner peace is the foundation for world peace.
We agree to provide a community space that promotes and provides access to peace-filled education.
- We believe that the essence of G*D is yin-yang, male-female, and that the feminine aspect of divinity is represented in the Bible by the Holy Breath as part of the trinity of “our” Father-Mother and child (Yashua and all of His brothers and sisters… i.e. US!)
Genesis 1:27, Mathew 12:48-50, Hebrews 2:11
We agree to seek and share advanced and occulted knowledge as can be found in both traditional scripture and non-canonical ancient mystical writings in order to advance the cause of peaceful understanding between our brothers and sisters under the firmament.